CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jun 11, 2008

How I come up with the team name


Lately, I noticed that's there always diz "xoxo" signature at the end of an email or personal notes. At first I tot it juz another 'decoration' (u know like smily thingy :-D) to the normal signature. But then a fren asked me what actually this 'xoxo' means. I said to her I have no idea.. Then curiosity came knocking on my head "Yah la.. wat is diz 'xoxo' means". So I ask a good fren of mine. She said that x=kisses & o=hug.. So basically is hug & kisses. I wonder who came up wit diz thing. Any way that's how I got the idea to give the team name as 'XOXO Kickers' (and also it sound like so so kickers.. juz like our play - so so only.. ahaks...)

1 comments:

Cupidy said...

Hi XOXO...
nice name ah... hehee

"XOXO" for our team means....
so-so rite? not kiss n hug ar~~~
hehehehe ^_^